Accomplished international development professional with a dynamic track record in program management, policy analysis, grant-making, civil society engagement, and strategic communications. Highlights:
- Diverse work experience with multilateral development agencies, US government, civil society organizations, faith-based organizations, and universities.
- Proven program management skills including design and implementation, grant making, staff development, problem-solving, and monitoring / evaluation.
- Significant expertise in international development issues such as social development, accountability/compliance, HIV/AIDS, environmental protection, and rural promotion.
- Groundbreaking civil society engagement through policy dialogue and consultation, participatory decision-making, program development, and grant making.
- Effective communications and representation skills including writing, publishing, training, public speaking, and use of social media.